Direct to garment printing
(DTG) is a process of printing on textiles using specialized ink jet technology. DTG printers hold the garment in a fixed position, and use specialty inks that are applied to the textile directly by the print head and are absorbed by the garment’s fibers; these features prevent the distortion seen with some other textile printing techniques.
Benefits of DTG Printing
- Great for “on demand” production, because the setup costs are the same for one garment
- DTG Printing = short set-up, and quick turnaround time.
- Direct to garment printing is quoted by the size of the graphic and number of locations and not the amount of colors in the design
- Great image quality by being able to recreate intricate details
- Easy to use — there’s no mayor learning curve involved
- It is able to print the full spectrum of colors
- Simple production as it doesn’t require that many steps
- crew neck sweatshirts
WE print on Gildan Ultra Cotton T‑shirt’s & crew neck sweatshirts
Shipping time is 1 to 3 business days. We ship via:
- United States Postal Service (USPS)
If you have any questions about our ordering process or payments you can:
- Call us toll free at (646) 519-1435
- Contact us by email
Place your DTG order today.